15 September 2012

Fine Dining for 28 bucks!! :)

As you know, I joined BUCH last May.
Just started my second sem recently and for this sem, I'll be doing my practical class in Samplings on the Fourteenth, Time Square every Thursday! :)


If you feel like bringing your loved ones for a affordable fine dining experience, I strongly suggest you to come to Samplings on the Fourteenth! :) 

You can dine peacefully with the view of KL through the huge mirror on the corner of the restaurant.

Picture from the kitchen :)


Yes, it's an open kitchen concept. You can watch how your dish is being prepared by BERJAYA University College of Hospitality chef students during lunch time. :D

We will be serving Table D'Hote Menu which is a set meal (3 course meal with choices of appetizer and main-course and dessert) just for RM28.00!

Coffee or Tea is included in the set meal too :) 

For lunch reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me on;
or 
send me a mail to chocogurlchoco@hotmail.com 
or
leave your fb id in the ChatBox under the little 'aquarium' on the right side of the blog and I'll personally message you. :)

Keep following my blog updates on upcoming week menus! :)
Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment