03 November 2014

M&M Chocolate Cake

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry for not updating my blog as frequent as I used to but hey! I'm updating now. ;) so Hello and Happy November!

I've decided to start a small business on my own before starting my career (early 2015 if possible) and the support was amazing, thanks to my Facebook friends. Last month, a friend of mine asked if I could bake any kind of cake using M&M and I immediately thought of the M&M cake with Kit Kats tied with a big ribbon around it but it's a bit too pricey so I thought of making something more affordable with generous amount of chocolate buttercream buttercream and oreos. And yay! It was a success! :D

 Click here.

This is how it looks like on the inside ;


4 Layers of Chocolate buttercake with two different shades of brown colour. :D 
So what do you think of it? Let me know alright! :D 

These are my other products for now. 


More to come. Thanks for those who've been supporting me and showering me with tons of ideas. :)

'till next time, your lilchef. x



No comments:

Post a Comment