21 October 2012

Who needs bread?

Introducing KFC Zinger Double Down Sandwich! 

This "sandwich" features two thick boneless chicken meat fillet with two pieces of bakon, two melted cheese, slathered with mayo in between the chicken!
"This product is so meaty, there's no room for a bun!" ; Claims the kfc.com. ;)



When I saw the commercial, I just couldn't get over it. After getting well from my stoopid food poisoning last Thursday, the first thing I did was send my favourite senior a text message, calling her to KFC for lunch!

So, the next day(Friday), we went to KFC in Time Square, lower ground floor happily with her friend tagging along. 

I ordered the Zinger Double Down combo meal which cost me about 12 bucks with Cheesy Wedges and a drink. I happily took my meal to the table and sat down with them.

After settling down in a corner. I opened the box impatiently, teared off the wrapper (a bit disappointed with the size and appearance). It was not that appealing like the one in advertisements but hey! Don't judge a book by it's cover! 
So I took my first bite..


And..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One word. 
Disappointment.

The meat was too salty, greasy and filled with black pepper and oil taste! 
I can't believe I struggled so hard to finish up that sandwich. (I didn't even finish it) And the sad part is, the meat was too salty that I couldn't even eat my favourite cheesy wedges!! I finished up my Pepsi faster than my meal, sadly. Need I say more? Um..

*sigh*



I end my post with..
This. Kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment