12 January 2013

Spaghetti with Mayonnaise Sauce.


My mom asked me to make something with vermicelli (she just bought it without reading the label) and mayonnaise. I made it and they were soooo good that I decided to share the awesomely easy recipe here. ^^

These are the ingredients. I forgot to take a picture of the chicken cubes, sorry. -.-
Green Chillies.

Onions and garlic.

Carrots. I don't know how did the tiles turned blue. lol.

And of course, our spaghetti.
Instead of making a formal recipe, I'll just tell the instructions briefly as they are extremely easy to make. Prepare spaghetti first (don't forget to add in some oil, salt and pepper in the water. Stir occasionally to prevent the spaghetti from sticking together. )
For the sauce, stir the green chillies in a sauce pot (with some hot oil of course), and then add in the onions and garlic and cook well until you can smell the aroma. Pour in some water and add the carrots and chicken cubes. Let them cook. (Don't forget to season with some salt and pepper)

Picture of the cooked ingredients. -.-
Lastly, just add in the mayonnaise and herbs and cook well to your desired thickness of the sauce.

Pour the sauce on top of the pasta and tadaa! It's done!
The end. Don't forget to leave your comment. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment