31 December 2012

My 2012 in Review. ♥

Welcome to whoever reading this. I honestly can't believe that 2012 passed sooo quickly. It's my best year of my life so far! I worked, joined college, met so many new people, travel so far away every single day alone by bus, eat great food every day, thousands of pictures on my mobile, Gaaahh! Words can't describe my 2012! :D 

Just like last year, this post is inspired by my beloved online sister Priya. If you love reading my blog, make sure you click on her name and you'll be directed to her blog. ^^ 

Anyway, let's get started. Be prepared for one heck of a longgg posts with lots of pictures. 


January.
I was working in Young Collection, Aeon Cheras Selatan (known as Jusco Balakong then). 
Young Collection, Aeon Cheras Selatan.
It was my very first working experience and I learnt a lot from there. I learnt how to manage the shop alone, learnt opening and closing of shop, held the shop's key, met horrible workers and Siti, my ''rakan seperjuangan''. LOL. She was there when I joined Young Collection until the very last day. ^^
Meet the pretty lady. :)
I even bought a Nokia C3-00 with my very first salary. :)
Le me with first hp in Young Collection. :)
The most fun part of working there was during celebrations such as Chinese New Year! Had fun watching some martial arts presentation and lion dance!
Right beside Young Collection.
From our shop. ^^

February.
They had fire drill for Aeon employees! >.< I remember being forced to join fire drill at 9am in the morning.
Walking like a Boss with the fire extinguisher.



March.
I quit work due to too much stress from working place. My supervisor became dependent on me and I even had to work alone some days and I couldn't stand it alone without Siti. (She stopped from work.) So I quit and had a memorable outing. :) 
March 21st, in Mines. 

April.
Sad to say, literally nothing happened on April. I spent time at home after getting away from work while counting my days to become an official student of BERJAYA University College of Hospitality! ^^

OH ! I got 6A's for my SPM and my Science subjects ruined my result. Mom finally understood that I have zero interest in Science and supported me into joining BUCH as a proud chef student. 


May.
Best month of 2012! ^^
I joined BUCH and nothing can describe my happiness! I enjoyed studying for the very first time of my life. Culinary Arts is one heck of a course!
My knife set. ^^
Oh and my sister came back from Iowa States! I remember running to the bakery right after class to buy her a Birthday cake for her past birthday on April and to welcome her home! ^^
Welcoming beloved sister. :)
All the way from Iowa State. ^^
It's a bag! She knows I'm a fan of Owl and Purple so she bought this for me as soon as she sees this bag in her place! ^^


June.
We went to Perak for our late Grandma's prayers. :)
This is just half of our niece and nephews. Me and my sis had lots of fun there since we're the only young adult there to supervise all those little kids. ^^
Before the the kid's mom killed us. ;p 

Sindhi, me (I cut my hair short) and Suha. My friends in college. 
We went to so much places together. ^^

On 12th of June, my sister brought me to Berjaya Theme Park! She even forced me to try the kids' rides. xD



July.
My first semester came to an end. 
Our group's product for Pastry and Baking Finals.
Me and Suha's product for Basic Culinary Finals. Bad presentation eh? 
Cooked what I did in college for Finals for my family to enjoy at home. ^^


August.
Showered my family with baked goods during semester break. ^^
Bread pudding with chocolate sauce.

Creme Caramel.

Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge sauce sprinkled with chopped almonds.
And then it was time for akka to get her ass back to Iowa State. :'(
Farewell, sister. :(


September.
New semester! Cuisine and Restaurant Operation scared the hell out of me! We had to do our practical class in Berjaya's Samplings on the 14. Berjaya hotel's fine dining restaurant. 
Samplings on the Fourteen.

Another epic moment of this month is during seafood lesson for Butchery class! We got the chance to eat lobster and oysters! :D Not to mention the shrimps, lala and such. ;)

Oysters. :3
On September 12, my mom brought me out to Batu 11. Click on the date for more pictures. ^^
We had ABC together. ^^


October. 
Birthdaaaaaaaay! ^^
A surprise awaited for me at home when I got back home from college. My sis sent me a teddy bouquet when she's in Iowa State! :D
Teddy Bouquet from beloved sister. :D
And I got a Bigger surprise the next day! I got this huuuuuge parcel and I didn't even know who was the sender! When I opened it, I was shocked to see a huge teddy bear with a little rabbit keychain with no cards! 
Look at the size of it!
I was soooo happy to get such gift for my birthday but it was freakin creepy to not know the giver. I freaked out and messaged my sister about it on facebook and got another surprise when she told me, ''I thought it will arrive around December!''. Yep, my sister gave it to me. x'D 

When I went back to college, my good friend Ganeash bought me a lunch in Upper East Side Cafe, Berjaya Time Square to celebrate my birthday. ^^

On the last day of my second semester, me and Suha had lunch together at Crepes. ^^
Suha enjoying her crepe. :D


November. 
Deepavali!!! :D

I was the one doing cookies for Diwali! I had so much fun baking since I looove baking. :')
Click on the picture for recipe! They're really easy to make. Leave your comment if you want the recipe for the cookies without recipe. ^^
Cocoa Cookies! :)
Coffee Cookies! :)
Peanut Cookies! :D
Orange flavoured cookies! :D
Suji Biscuits! :)
Deepavali Breakfast! Prepared by mother. :D
Prepared this for neighbour. ^^
Had fun with them on our way to Little India. The day after Deepavali. :D
Surrounded by kids the whole week. xD
Brought my mom to KFC just to try their new lunch set. The ayam percik set! :D
Simple celebration of Karthigai since it was raining all day long. ^^


December.
This month was kinda boring cuz I got college-sick. I started missing college and travelling so much until I dragged mom to KL and forced Shashi to teach me guitar. ><
Me and mom during Christmas. ^^ Click the picture! :D 
Rojak Buah and ABC with ice cream! Me and mom's way of welcoming new year. ;) 
Something healthy I made for my family yesterday.  Click the pic! ;)


THE END
*applause* 

Ending the post with my growing haaaaair. :D Bye bye till next time. xx
2013. Be good to me! :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment