30 December 2012

Fooooooooooood. :3

Mom brought me to Aeon Cheras Selatan a.k.a Jusco Balakong yesterday and I decided to kill her with fooooods. 

CAUTION: This post might kill you with awesome foods you can never get in awesomely expensive restaurants. :3

Camwhored before going to Jusco. :3

If you've never been to Jusco's food court just because it's a food court, slap yourself! No, really. Right beside the exit doorway in the food court, you can see a fruit stall. Don't judge a book by its's cover, I'm tellin' you. You must try their Rojak Buah Special! It'll just cost you about RM4.50 but it's seriously heavenly. Trust me. I'm not even a fan of Rojak Buah, but when I took a first bite of this rojak, I craved for more more and moreee. It's a mix of cucumber, green mango, sengkuang and some keropok, mixed with peanut sauce. 

Rojak Buah Special. 
Next, I attacked the dessert stall! :D
 The sweet and heavenly ABC would be my one and only choice, of course. I chose traditional ABC with ice cream on top. If you haven't try ABC with ice cream before, TRY IT

ABC (Air Batu Campur - Mixed Ice)
After my heavenly so-called-tea-time, mom got very tired and said it's time for us to get back home. Somehow, I persuaded her to buy me some crab takoyaki from a Japanese stall beside the bakery. I still remember trying them for the very first time with Shashi and falling in love with them, but I must say that the Takoyaki in Aeon Cheras Selatan is epic FAIL. Such a waste of money. It was so flour-ly and I couldn't even feel any crab when I ate them. Not to mention about the presentation and portion size. :( 

Takoyaki.

If you feel like eating takoyaki, try the one in Mines. I tried octopus takoyaki and they were really good!
 

Takoyaki in Mines. Look at the size and presentation compared to the one in Aeon Cheras Selatan. 
Takoyaki story aside, I bought some organic red and green coral + Lady's Choice Thousand Island Sauce to kill my parents with healthy food! >:D 


Today, I made some salad with random stuff from the refrigerator and they were sooo finger lickin' good! x)
Salad with red and green coral, carrot juliennes, sliced boiled egg and tomato slice. :3 

After being splaterred with thousand island sauce. Sorry for the bad presentation. I need to work more on food presentation, don't you think so? :/ 
That's all for today. Thanks for reading! :3 xx

Ending the post with my camwhore-pic after coming back home from Jusco. Tired face. HAH! 





1 comment:

  1. hey dear... the rojak keropok no longer exist. i just went to balakong last month since I have left Malaysia for Taiwan about a year. Im craving for it for years. If you find it anywhere else. Please let me know. 0163913061 thnk you so much
    -Izzly Melaka-

    ReplyDelete