16 December 2012

Christmas from Time Square to Suria KLCC!


Since I was dying to see the Christmas decorations in Bukit Bintang area, mom woke me up yesterday morning and said she'll bring me there. We ate a lot and started our journey. :3
Berjaya Time Square entrance! Look at the crowd. :O


With le mommy. :3

Waited for so long to take a picture of these beauties without any homo-sapiens interfering.
Damn crowd.


This is how they decorated LG, in front of Cold Storage. :3
Santa with the deeeer. :3

Gingerbreadman, anyone? 

Snowmans are carolling eh? :3

Little ones are playingggg. :D
After some photoshoot in Time Square, we walked to Fahrenheit 88. :3

I couldn't snap any picture without any humans because they're right inside the entrance. :(

Their Christmas trees were all purpleeee! :O
And then we moved to Pavilion. :3

Entrance. Look at the crowd!

Some "dolls" right inside the entrance. :3





Real humans. ;p

Waited fo so long for the crowds to disappear. XD
After Pavilion, we walked to Suria KLCC. :3

Sorry for the bad quality. This is from my hp.

Hp, again.

Would've been great if I took this from my camera. :3

Luckily, I managed to snap this properly. :3

Suria KLCC! :D

That's all for now. Merry Christmas, everyone! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment