29 January 2015

Finding a Career

I've been waking up as early as 8am this whole week and just this one day, I decided to wake up late and guess what happened?
I missed an important call. 

I called back just to know that it's the general number for the organisation. When I told them about the email I've sent to the HR Dept about 2 days back regarding job opportunity there, they told me that the person in charge is on leave today.
Then who on Earth called?

I sad. 

Supposed to be getting a job by the end of January.

Ganesha, y u do dis to ur child? 


Pft, I remember my dear friend asking if I wanna follow him to the Pulliyar Temple early morning today but I couldn't because 'time of the month' is magically early, the next morning, right after I agreed to follow him. 

Y Ganesha y? 

:/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment