01 January 2015

Goodbye 2014, Welcome 2015!

2014 finally came to an end and I must admit that it has been the quickest yet most memorable months of my life.
Beginning of the year was amazing. You could see my posts here itself and I'm sure anyone could guess how happy I was. I was literally in cloud 9. Hectic working life, but still managed to laugh and enjoy myself. And the nights by the seaside and the rides in the middle of the night is my favourite.
Let's not talk about what's gone and focus on the future, for once.
I spent my year not worrying about future at all.
At first, it was all fun and blissful. To not care about anything. To not have the slightest worry in life. To love. To share laughter. Just enjoying the current moment. 
And then it hit me. 
Slowly.
It was like a slow death. Well, it was not that bad, but I died a little every single night when I came back home.
Often, I lose control. I cry myself to sleep.
But in the daylight, I try my best to be the usual happy go lucky Shanu.
But when I meet the ones that I love, I can't hide myself.
The sad, pathetic loser inside of me shined bright like a m-.
It went on for months, probably till the end of the year.
Almost the end of the year (which was yesterday).
I couldn't sleep at night. The earliest I slept was before my birthday, 9pm when I couldn't control my emotions and ended up breaking down. And then the good early sleep was since the past two weeks. I learnt to worry less and slowly accept the truth and try to move on. 
And yay! I started sleeping as early as 1am. 3am would be the latest. :)

The thing is, we think love gives us butterflies. If we fail to know where we stand in the other person's life and open our eyes, they're actually wasps in disguise. 
"When your stomach flutters, and your hand shakes, and your cheeks flush, sometimes it's not love. It's pain."

I think the tummy pain and flu is messing with my head so sorryyyyyy, let's stop the negativity and HI! WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION? :>

I missed you, bloggy. 


This video pretty much sums up the most memorable days of my 2014. :)

Anyway, Hello 2015! I won't ask you to be good to me cuz I'll make you good! Let's do this together alright. :D

Thanks for reading whatever nonsense I typed in here cuz I honestly didn't had anything in mind when I started this post rofl. Happy new year dear whomever reading this. <3


Oh! Remember my first saree pic on my previous post?


I had so much fun :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment