24 January 2014

Good week.

It's a very good week. 
Working in the evening shift, I learned a lot about people around me in JB. Workmates, friends and even my own brother. 
For the very first time, I went out for supper. With Richard,  of course.  He was sooo sick. xD 
He wanted to eat bubur so I just had the same la.. Amma's never gonna believe I actually finished one whole bowl if bubur. xD
The sick child. :p

And then on Thursday,  my brother cameeee. We were supposed to meet for lunch but I waited until 5pm cuz he had some series of unfortunate event. :p 
He came with kiwi Swiss roll with blueberry filling and apologised for ruining my off day. Nyahaha. Here's the best part, he actually opened about his life to me asking for my opinion and all! There was this one sentence that really caught my attention.  
He actually said that me and my sis are the reason for the change in himself.  :') 
But it was sooooo awkward when I was showing him how my Thaipusam went and he was like , "Why is your album full of his pictures?  You have a crush on him?" Not gonna elaborate more on this part. Awkward weii! 
Seafood with Anne. :D
K, I'm tired of typing on phone. Bye bye till next timeee! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment