31 January 2014

Unexpected adventure!

Spent the whole day baking muffins on Monday. Since Richard's best friend,  Amirul was asking for my muffns, packed Richie some of each flavour. And then his friend,  Sattian anne and Ashwanii wanted some too so I took quite a lot of them. Since my friend's staying over at her aunt's house on Wednesday night, I went out with Richard for supper and to pass him the muffins.  :)
Pandan, chocolate,  blueberry,  strawberry and lemon! Two trays each!  :3

He's supposed to go back home to bring another car cuz his Vitamin C only has the driver seat but he couldn't open the house gate! I had to sit right in the middle of the car behind him without any seat! The car was super speed somemore.  Sooo much fun! xD

Only driver seat weiii. Hahaha

Went to McD and I had Oreo McFlurryyyy. Ice cream in the mid of night baby. Nyahaha. . Spent some time sharing pictures and stories and he read my tweets and all.

 He got tired after some time and it was late already (I'm supposed to wake up at 6am) so we decided to leave but I didn't feel like it cuz I was wide awakeee. Guess what happened on our  way back to The Zon?

His car ran out of fuel! He got serious but I couldn't hold my laughter and we both burst out laughing.  XD

His friend was not picking up the phone so we walked to the petrol station! Soooo much fun, I swear. Filled up a bottle of petrol and walked back to the car and I was finally homeee. Slept at 4:20 and woke up two hours later. XD

K my chef's back. Baaaaai.

A day to remember.  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment