19 January 2014

New Year. :)

"New Year, new life". I don't care how lame it sounds like cuz my new year is definitely a whole new life for me. Currently in Johor Bahru, doing my internship in pastry department in a hotel here.

All my workmates thought that I'm a malay until they see my name tag. Muahaha.  Confusing everyone without my pottu.  

Oh, before I start,  HAAAAAAAI! ♥

Okay. My internship. Please don't ask why I chose JB when everyone else are doing it in KL cuz I seriously have no idea at all. I "followed my heart" k. :p

Being in the pastry department is sooooo much fun for me cuz a hugeee baking area is all I ever dreamed off! I can bake bake and bake all I want (and eat too!). Sadly, I'm gonna be in the pastry department for just two months cuz we're supposed to work in at least 2 departments to complete our internnn.

Being in JB, I did the most foolish crap ever by contacting Mr. S. Met. Cried after so long. Regretting. Lectured by the bestie.  Not planning to regret. Again. Enough is enough.

Oh, but meeting the creep was the best decision ever cuz I got to celebrate Thaipusam with him and his kind friends!  I was literally shadowing behind him the whole time tho. :3

Meet the kind hearted creep.  :)


How my Thaipusam 2014 went :3

Pictures stolen from the cweep. Nyahaha.  

Lost everything I had in mind to share here after my brother called . Soooo tired weii. Worked overtime today since my collegemate went to her aunt's house. Will post more pictures sooon. Kbaaaaaaai till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment