28 January 2014

People. You can ignore this post.

Staying far away from home is definitely changing me.  I've been spending time thinking about literally everything whenever I'm alone in my room. The people I'm spending time with,  who really bothers to keep in touch with me,  who really cares about me and my life,  everything.  
When I was in night shift, I became close with my senior workmate. She's very caring and extremely understanding.  She tells me things that she often hide from people of her same religion,  about her love life, the real her, almost everything.  The things that she do might be wrong,  but the way she knows her limit really caught my attention.  Definitely something to be learnt. 
And then there's this gay friend of her.  He looks extremely classy, the way he talks,  walks,  move, everything.  But he never disrespected me. Even though I don't really respond to his stories of skimming guys' money, brands and craps,  he was extremely. .. respectful.  
Not to be forgotten,  my dearest munchkin.  The distance between us didn't change a thing about how we keep each other updated about life. When I came here, I honestly thought that we will eventually learn to forget each other or blehhh.. but no.. aaahhh.. I miss her so friggin much.  
Oh and Amu! Spent a longgg night with him otp. It's been months since I last talked to him. I won't even reply his messages sometimes.  But last night, he called to share with me about his love life (more to 4 years crush life). It was so much fun until he  asked about mineeee. Still regretting for taking up his advise on trying luck. Cam bodohhhhh. K. I emo. Byeee till next time. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment